This is a linky party in which you can share a blog you love. It can be a blog you just found or an old blog you
Here are the rules:
- Write a blog post about a blog you want to shout about.
- Include a link to the blog in your post.
- Be sure to add our Button to your post.
- Come back to either Aint She Crazy or Barnes Yard and add your link. You will only need to add it to ONE of the sites.
- (I added one more this week) Have a margarita, you deserve it!
Here is Our Button:
NOW IT"S TIME TO MAKE A NEW FRIEND!!
It seems like spring time gets me in the mood for projects. I have been plenty crafty this month, but I can never have too many good ideas, so I went searching for a great craft blog. There are so many out there! For this Linky, though I wanted to find one that was totally new to me.
I searched high and low till I found the perfect fit. for me. this week. :)
May I introduce you to CRAFTY SISTERS.
You all know I LOVE my family, so I get excited when I find a blog that is co-written by family members. Take a look at that sweet picture! (My imaginary sister would be all over this, let me tell you!)
Let me just outline a few other points that made me squeal:
2. ('cuz you already got #1) the little pink paper cut out bird in the header. meep!
3. The scrolly thing on the title. yum.
4. The FONTS!! I may or may not have just peed my pants.
5. Cherry Blossoms. are you kidding me? <3
So there, you are. I was in love before I even got past the header!
Seriously, Nicole and Candace have some great projects with a little bit of sweet sister stuff along the way. Even though I just recently found them, I truly do think you will love them...and be inspired by them.
Please stop be and tell them I sent you!
And now for the linky.
Go ahead, don't be shy!