I was awarded the Beautiful Blogger Award by
Tia at Stoic
Erin at Yes, Our Hands Are Full!
Busymom3 of Adventures in Mommyville
Danielle at Humes, Party of Three
Thank you so much!
I am supposed to tell you 7 random things about myself.
OK. Here we go:
1. I am a natural red-head.
2. I drive a mini-van (shocker, huh!)
3. I used to be allergic to cats, but now one sleeps at the foot of my bed.
4. I am wildly unorganized.
5. The only TV I watch is Food Network's Cake Decorating Challenge on DVR.
6. Despite my fascination with cake decorating, I am not very good at it.
7. I am not athletic. At all. Not even a little bit.
Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos sent me the Beautiful Heart Award.
Thank you, Miss Angie!
Here' s what I am supposed to do:
1. List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
~ice-cream, coffee and chocolate keep me calm and happy.
~some of your inspiring stories make me appreciate my blessings and try to be a better person.
~being creative. Painting, designing...whatever. For me, it's food for the soul.
~I love fiction. I try to read a little every day.
2. List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
I wish I could say running 20 miles a day or something cool like that but here's the real deal:
~Highlight/Lowlight: cover those grays!
~Sun Screen: even though I was raised in the era when you were supposed to bake like leather!
~Moisturizer: Can't live without it. I should use more on my face, hands and feet than I do.
~Hair Products. Lots of hair products. I used to think great hair was genetic. Now I know better.
3. Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart. [Optional]
~ I would have to say the sight of Superman catching our children as they were born. Amazing!
and lastly... (I told you I was running behind!)
Mayra of My Life in High Heels awarded me this award.
I am supposed to say where I'd like to be in 10 years.
Hmmmm... This is a tough one for me...how about, um....Texas!
Never fear, Texans, I'm not moving, but I will come down and shake things up a bit! :)
Thank you for the awards. Please check out these beautiful blogs when you have a chance.