Great God Almighty, I'm cold at last!!!!!!!!
Yeah, summer was fun. Well, it was OK. Alright here are a few things I like about summer:
- I do tend to enjoy sleeveless tops
- Not having to struggle with coats in carseats.
- Sitting in front of a fan
- Seasonal fruits and veggies.
- Sleeping in
- OK. Flip-Flops and Birkenstocks...I could live in them.
- Barbecued chicken, cheese potatoes and corn on the cob. The perfect meal.
- The first 2 weeks of having the kids home is always fun.
Well, you get the point, right. I really love cold weather...sort of like how much most of you love summer. I could not be happier for the approaching early fall weather!
Oh! one last thing before I sign off. This is my blog, so if you don't like this, take a hike. But I had to show one thing I do NOT like, just so you all don't think I am blogging only about the good stuff. Life does happen, it's just that here, I can CHOOSE not to let the icky in. If I want to, but today here is a shot of ICKY:I decided to leave it all wonky to hopefully disguise it to protect the innocent but seriously, who told you to let your kids read this anyway? LOL
I'm going back under my blankets to dream of snow. :)